Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Well, I went to church tonight by myself. I never like to do that, but I forced myself and it was pretty great. There's one Mennonite church in Madison and it turns out that I already really like it! Hooray!

I also finished an entire book, which also makes me really happy. I need to come up with more nonfiction books that actually hold my interest. I'll have to ask my mom for a list. 

Speaking of books, I've decided to try my hand at creative writing during National Novel Writing Month. That doesn't start until November so I have some time to prep a storyline, etc. 

I also decided I need to document my crafting on this blog. I think that would spur me on to do more. For instance, I started a crochet project about a month ago that I worked on for about week and then stopped. It's just sitting on my living room floor waiting for me to pick it up again. Sigh. Don't worry, afghan, I haven't forgotten you!

There was something more meaningful I thought about writing in this, but now I can't remember what it is. That's what a lazy Sunday and church-going will do to you :) 

I guess there is one more thing... I want to start a new 100 Things in 1001 days list. I'll write it tomorrow!



Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment